Google+ Followers

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Commercial Design Job!!!

If you are interested in interior design...commercial interior design, you might want to read this article. I am very happy I was given a commercial design job for a 3 story building to initially design the 2nd & 3rd floors in the common areas including the restrooms, hallways and entrances!

I started with the ladies & men's restrooms. I just finished my initial design presentation and they seemed to be very happy with the items I selected.

 The first video shows the initial video presentation. The second video shows the edited (after some items were eliminated except for sinks & faucets).





They wanted an industrial, modern, eclectic design....This is what I came up with.







This is the YouTube link for the initial presentation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdrYZeHpu30

This is the link for the edited version after some items were eliminated (except for sinks & faucets):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZl3xVdAUfo

I think the whole design process turned out to be a winner!  Please let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment