Google+ Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Visit my Etsy Shop for Original Pastel Art!

"Walk With Me" 9 x 12 Pastel on Uart 400

I have been working on pastel paintings now for awhile. I love, love working with pastels. I just recently added a few items to my Etsy shop. Please take a look at https://www.etsy.com/shop/Desgr1


"Beach Path" 9 x 12 Pastel on Uart 400

"Walk With Me #2" 9 x 12 Pastel on Uart 400  SOLD


I will do commission paintings of your dog, but only if you can provide a really good photo for me to work off of. Here is one that I recently completed.

                                                                         "Maggie Mae"

This is another pastel of my daughters dog "Timber" that I did 3 years ago.
"Timber"

I'm using my craft room that I blogged about awhile back. This is my easel with pastels that I work at.



Please send me a message if you are interested in having a portrait done of your dog. A 9 x 12 is $150 plus shipping. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment