Google+ Followers

Friday, August 7, 2015

Great Sale at Restoration Hardware!

I love love love Restoration Hardware's bedding! Can't afford their furniture, etc, but when bedding or  bath stuff go on sale...look out!  I just purchased this great Premium Down Blanket to replace one by Restoration Hardware that I have had for several years (8+ years?). Really the only thing wrong with it was that it was faded from sunshine. It really held up! We like it so much that I decided to buy a new one and I was looking for a specific color. Light Silver Sage was MY color! King size $99. Orig $209. There are currently 7 colors that are on sale and even $125 - 155 isn't a bad deal and FREE SHIPPING! I hope they keep carrying these down blankets though!  Click this link to see the sale: https://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod410001&categoryId=cat3850008

Another favorite thing of mine at Restoration Hardware are their linen bordered towels. I think they look classy with the linen border and they are very absorbent. These are also on sale right now too. Click this link to see the sale: https://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/category/products.jsp?link=650-GramLinen-BorderedTurkishTowels&categoryId=cat2350036





No comments:

Post a Comment